Selection of tools and methods; guides and manuals; resource materials; and links to other relevant WASH in Schools web sites.
Notes and News was published twice a year. It contains an overview of news, good practices, current information, knowledge and experiences for all involved or interested in WASH in Schools. Issues of Notes and News can be downloaded in English, French and Spanish. Funding for this news service has stopped on the 1st of January 2010. We are looking for alternative ways to continue. For suggestions, please contact us.
Break the Silence Join the Discourse on Menstrual Management
NETWAS Uganda, DUTCH WASH Alliance, IRC, SNV and other partners are glad to invite you to the Uganda Conference on Menstrual Management on August 14 – 15, 2014. The conference venue is Africana Hotel Kampala, Kampala, Uganda. It is a moment for dialogue with water, hygiene and sanitation professionals who will explore how to achieve healthier, affordable and better results in menstrual management in schools, institutions and communities.
- Proceedings of the Menstrual Hygiene Management in Schools Virtual Conference
- Impact of WASH in improving health of school children reviewed
- Creative measures improve sanitation programmes in eight African countries
- Nov 21, 2013 – Virtual Menstrual Hygiene Management in WASH in Schools Conference
- Latin American and Caribbean countries agree on joint sanitation monitoring
- Equity of Access to WASH in Schools: A Comparative Study of Policy and Service Delivery