Question & Answer Service
Here you can ask a question on water, sanitation and hygiene in schools, or find an answer in the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
WASH away from the home - information guide
Clearly, access to water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) facilities at home is simply not enough to achieve complete behavioural change and sustainable impact. The availability of WASH facilities at schools, for example, for both students and teachers, is of critical importance so that they can work and learn effectively.
- 23rd SuSanA Meeting in Chennai on 18 February 2017
- Comparing Sanitation Delivery Modalities in Urban Informal Settlement Schools: A Randomized Trial in Nairobi, Kenya
- Oxford researchers say African girls need just two things to stay in school
- What Sanitation Successes and Innovations Have You Seen This Year?
- Menstrual hygiene management among adolescent schoolgirls in low- and middle-income countries: research priorities
- November 19 – World Toilet Day 2016