Question & Answer Service
Here you can ask a question on water, sanitation and hygiene in schools, or find an answer in the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Data for decision making, costs and services of WASH in schools
During SACOSAN VI Splash, BRAC WASH and IRC hosted a side event on data for decision making using schools as an entry point. As there is growing demand for measuring the quality of services, especially in schools, as part of attaining the Sustainable Development Goals, this methodology will help the decision makers to make progress. They get insight into how much they have to spend to get from no service or a below-standard service level to a basic or improved service level, and what data is required at baseline for informed planning and implementation. The basic level indicates if the programme has achieved the national standard and if there is a gap how much has to be invested to bridge that gap.
- Topic of the Week – January 2016 Handwashing Studies
- The anatomy of a campaign: ‘If men had periods’ by WaterAid
- Unilever unveils new film and rural programme about handwashing with soap for newborn survival
- Can we shift waste to value through 3D printing in Tanzania?
- SuSanA announces new project database as a one-stop shop for information on sanitation projects
- WASHplus Survey on Private Sector Support for WASH in Schools