Question & Answer Service
Here you can ask a question on water, sanitation and hygiene in schools, or find an answer in the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Adjusting toilets for children
Toilet use by young children is often scary for both parents and children. One deterrent to use is a large opening. Yet there are few specific papers on making child-friendly toilet designs. Those available usually deal with school toilets.
- Handwashing With a Water-Efficient Tap and Low-Cost Foaming Soap: The Povu Poa “Cool Foam” System in Kenya
- WASH Innovation Award Winners
- DFID should ensure sustainability of its WASH programmes – independent review
- Schools Promoting Learning Achievement through Sanitation and Hygiene – SPLASH
- What Kenya Can Teach The U.S. About Menstrual Pads
- WASTE -A documentary by Parasher Baruah