Question & Answer Service
Here you can ask a question on water, sanitation and hygiene in schools, or find an answer in the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Answers to frequently asked questions on objectives, concepts, basic principles and some practical hints.
Break the Silence Join the Discourse on Menstrual Management
NETWAS Uganda, DUTCH WASH Alliance, IRC, SNV and other partners are glad to invite you to the Uganda Conference on Menstrual Management on August 14 – 15, 2014. The conference venue is Africana Hotel Kampala, Kampala, Uganda. It is a moment for dialogue with water, hygiene and sanitation professionals who will explore how to achieve healthier, affordable and better results in menstrual management in schools, institutions and communities.
- Proceedings of the Menstrual Hygiene Management in Schools Virtual Conference
- Impact of WASH in improving health of school children reviewed
- Creative measures improve sanitation programmes in eight African countries
- Nov 21, 2013 – Virtual Menstrual Hygiene Management in WASH in Schools Conference
- Latin American and Caribbean countries agree on joint sanitation monitoring
- Equity of Access to WASH in Schools: A Comparative Study of Policy and Service Delivery