Question & Answer Service
Here you can ask a question on water, sanitation and hygiene in schools, or find an answer in the list of Frequently Asked Questions.
WASH away from the home - information guide
Clearly, access to water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) facilities at home is simply not enough to achieve complete behavioural change and sustainable impact. The availability of WASH facilities at schools, for example, for both students and teachers, is of critical importance so that they can work and learn effectively.
- Live Q&A: Menstruation is keeping girls out of school – what can we do?
- Sustainable Sanitation Alliance – Thematic Online Discussion: “Managing WASH in Schools – Is the Education Sector Ready?”
- Final reports from the USAID WASHplus Project
- The Dawn of a Sanitation Revolution in India – World Bank
- Sundara Fund: Attacking Hygiene Inequality Through Innovative Hand-Washing
- 22nd Meeting of the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA)