WASH in Schools Conferences
Information and materials related to WASH in Schools conferences held around the globe.
From 24 – 27 April 2012, the Government of India and UNICEF organised a regional conference on WASH in Schools in South Asia, in New Delhi. The three day conference “WASH in all schools: Making it a reality” brought together more than 200 practitioners from countries in South Asia, to share and learn from experience, discuss issues and to develop a plan of action for accelerating WASH in all schools in the region.
A guide to menstrual management for school girls
This booklet by Annie Kanyemba has been written to help school girls manage the critical period when they enter adolescence between the ages of 10 and 14. It tells the story of young Ugandan girls.
- Creative measures improve sanitation programmes in eight African countries
- Latin American and Caribbean countries agree on joint sanitation monitoring
- Equity of Access to WASH in Schools: A Comparative Study of Policy and Service Delivery
- RFP: Research for Hygiene Behavioural Change among School Children in the Philippines
- SACOSAN-V – South Asian Conference on Sanitation, 11-13 November 2013, Kathmandu, Nepal
- WASH in Schools e-debate results feed into key international working groups