Notes and News
Notes and News was published twice a year. It contains an overview of news, good practices, current information, knowledge and experiences for all involved or interested in WASH in Schools. Issues of Notes and News can be downloaded in English, French and Spanish. Funding for this news service has stopped on the 1st of January 2010. We are looking for alternative ways to continue. For suggestions, please contact us.
A guide to menstrual management for school girls
This booklet by Annie Kanyemba has been written to help school girls manage the critical period when they enter adolescence between the ages of 10 and 14. It tells the story of young Ugandan girls.
- Creative measures improve sanitation programmes in eight African countries
- Latin American and Caribbean countries agree on joint sanitation monitoring
- Equity of Access to WASH in Schools: A Comparative Study of Policy and Service Delivery
- RFP: Research for Hygiene Behavioural Change among School Children in the Philippines
- SACOSAN-V – South Asian Conference on Sanitation, 11-13 November 2013, Kathmandu, Nepal
- WASH in Schools e-debate results feed into key international working groups