This is the name of the Yahoo! group discussion list, set up in 2004. It is used to share knowledge on WASH in Schools and everyone interested in WASH in Schools is invited to join the group.
Adjusting toilets for children
Toilet use by young children is often scary for both parents and children. One deterrent to use is a large opening. Yet there are few specific papers on making child-friendly toilet designs. Those available usually deal with school toilets.
- Final reports from the USAID WASHplus Project
- The Dawn of a Sanitation Revolution in India – World Bank
- Sundara Fund: Attacking Hygiene Inequality Through Innovative Hand-Washing
- 22nd Meeting of the Sustainable Sanitation Alliance (SuSanA)
- Links to selected 2015 WEDC conference papers on sanitation
- Last issue of the WASHplus Weekly