This is the name of the Yahoo! group discussion list, set up in 2004. It is used to share knowledge on WASH in Schools and everyone interested in WASH in Schools is invited to join the group.
WaSH in Schools benefit 18,335 children in Southern Philippines
The City Government of Zamboanga through its WaSH in Schools Technical Working Group supported by UNICEF Philippines have introduced the WaSH in Schools program to 8 elementary schools with a combined population of 18,335. After training more than 700 public school teachers in Zamboanga City in November 2015, the City is now implementing the WaSH in Schools, a program which introduces three major interventions namely daily group toothbrushing, daily group handwashing with soap and twice a year deworming in schools.
- Topic of the Week – January 2016 Handwashing Studies
- The anatomy of a campaign: ‘If men had periods’ by WaterAid
- Unilever unveils new film and rural programme about handwashing with soap for newborn survival
- Can we shift waste to value through 3D printing in Tanzania?
- SuSanA announces new project database as a one-stop shop for information on sanitation projects
- WASHplus Survey on Private Sector Support for WASH in Schools