This is the name of the Yahoo! group discussion list, set up in 2004. It is used to share knowledge on WASH in Schools and everyone interested in WASH in Schools is invited to join the group.
Adjusting toilets for children
Toilet use by young children is often scary for both parents and children. One deterrent to use is a large opening. Yet there are few specific papers on making child-friendly toilet designs. Those available usually deal with school toilets.
- WASH Innovation Award Winners
- DFID should ensure sustainability of its WASH programmes – independent review
- Schools Promoting Learning Achievement through Sanitation and Hygiene – SPLASH
- What Kenya Can Teach The U.S. About Menstrual Pads
- WASTE -A documentary by Parasher Baruah
- A Time for Global Action: Addressing Girls’ Menstrual Hygiene Management Needs in Schools