Events on WASH in Schools submitted by visitors
Let people know about your WASH in Schools event by adding it on this website.
The Global Public Private Partnership for Handwashing with Soap ,
Bangladesh Government , Dhaka
Korea, Republic of
, Daegu, Gyeongbuk
How can you get 110 million children to wash their hands before meals? India has the answer.
Every morning at the Baruajani Bapuji Lower Primary School in Assam, India, children and a group of mothers take the handwashing pledge. The ‘Matri Goat’ or mothers group consists of 10 mothers who help the school staff maintain and monitor water, sanitation and hygiene standards for the children.
Before eating is one of the critical times when you need to wash your hands with soap.Teaching this to school children is a good way to stimulate hygienic practices that last.
- Unilever unveils new film and rural programme about handwashing with soap for newborn survival
- Can we shift waste to value through 3D printing in Tanzania?
- SuSanA announces new project database as a one-stop shop for information on sanitation projects
- WASHplus Survey on Private Sector Support for WASH in Schools
- WASHplus Weekly: Focus on Community-Led Total Sanitation (CLTS)
- Breaking the Next Taboo: Menstrual Hygiene within CLTS