Events on WASH in Schools submitted by visitors
Let people know about your WASH in Schools event by adding it on this website.
UN Water ,
WASH United ,
The Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing ,
Mailman School of Public Health (Columbia University), UNICEF ,
Bangladesh Government , Dhaka
SIWI , Stockholm
Water Institute , Chapel Hill
WASH away from the home - information guide
Clearly, access to water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) facilities at home is simply not enough to achieve complete behavioural change and sustainable impact. The availability of WASH facilities at schools, for example, for both students and teachers, is of critical importance so that they can work and learn effectively.
- November 19 – World Toilet Day 2016
- Philippines: Results of an end-line evaluation of a large scale UNICEF water, sanitation and hygiene typhoon recovery programme
- Linking WASH to other development sectors – Thematic discussion: 24th October – 12th November 2016
- Live Q&A: Menstruation is keeping girls out of school – what can we do?
- Sustainable Sanitation Alliance – Thematic Online Discussion: “Managing WASH in Schools – Is the Education Sector Ready?”
- Final reports from the USAID WASHplus Project