Events on WASH in Schools submitted by visitors
Let people know about your WASH in Schools event by adding it on this website.
Project Wet Foundation, Big Sky, Montana
Trigger magazine on Pan-Africa Programme
The Pan-Africa Programme (2010 – 2014) has set the ambitious target to facilitating 805 rural, 36 (peri)- urban communities and 742 schools in reaching the Open Defecation Free (ODF) status by the end of 2014. As a result 2.6 million people in 8 African countries would gain access to sanitation and improve their hygiene practices. This Trigger magazine is meant to inform a wider audience about the development of the Pan-Africa Programme and to share lessons learnt that could be useful in implementing similar CLTS projects.
- Impact of WASH in improving health of school children reviewed
- Creative measures improve sanitation programmes in eight African countries
- Latin American and Caribbean countries agree on joint sanitation monitoring
- Equity of Access to WASH in Schools: A Comparative Study of Policy and Service Delivery
- RFP: Research for Hygiene Behavioural Change among School Children in the Philippines
- SACOSAN-V – South Asian Conference on Sanitation, 11-13 November 2013, Kathmandu, Nepal