Events on WASH in Schools submitted by visitors
Let people know about your WASH in Schools event by adding it on this website.
UN Water ,
WASH United ,
The Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing ,
Mailman School of Public Health (Columbia University), UNICEF ,
Bangladesh Government , Dhaka
Water Institute , Chapel Hill
Data for decision making, costs and services of WASH in schools
During SACOSAN VI Splash, BRAC WASH and IRC hosted a side event on data for decision making using schools as an entry point. As there is growing demand for measuring the quality of services, especially in schools, as part of attaining the Sustainable Development Goals, this methodology will help the decision makers to make progress. They get insight into how much they have to spend to get from no service or a below-standard service level to a basic or improved service level, and what data is required at baseline for informed planning and implementation. The basic level indicates if the programme has achieved the national standard and if there is a gap how much has to be invested to bridge that gap.
- WASH Innovation Award Winners
- DFID should ensure sustainability of its WASH programmes – independent review
- Schools Promoting Learning Achievement through Sanitation and Hygiene – SPLASH
- What Kenya Can Teach The U.S. About Menstrual Pads
- WASTE -A documentary by Parasher Baruah
- A Time for Global Action: Addressing Girls’ Menstrual Hygiene Management Needs in Schools