Events on WASH in Schools submitted by visitors
Let people know about your WASH in Schools event by adding it on this website.
UN Water ,
WASH United ,
The Global Public-Private Partnership for Handwashing ,
India Sanitation Coalition, Ecosan Services Foundation and the Indian Institute of Technology Madras together with the SuSanA Secretariat , Chennai
SIWI , Stockholm
Water Institute , Chapel Hill
Keeping Ugandan girls in school - fundraiser
Support the IRC fundraiser to raise € 10,000 to ensure that 1,500 people in Uganda get sustainable access to safe water. And that the distance girls in the community have to walk to collect water will be reduced so that they can spend more time in school.
Every day, in Uganda, girls have to walk more than a kilometre carrying 20 litre containers of water on their heads. That means they miss out on school. On Sunday 12 March: IRC staff, family and friends will run The Hague's City Pier City to help change this situation. Sponsor our runners and support us in keeping the girls of Uganda in school.
- Recent sanitation research
- 23rd SuSanA Meeting in Chennai on 18 February 2017
- Comparing Sanitation Delivery Modalities in Urban Informal Settlement Schools: A Randomized Trial in Nairobi, Kenya
- Oxford researchers say African girls need just two things to stay in school
- What Sanitation Successes and Innovations Have You Seen This Year?
- Menstrual hygiene management among adolescent schoolgirls in low- and middle-income countries: research priorities